Sacrament Meeting - 9:00 AM 9/20/26
Conducting: Bishopric
Chorister: Nolan Goodwin
Organist: Gail Jacobs
Opening Hymn: 301 I Am a Child of God
Invocation: Dita Dekeyser
Sacrament Hymn: 191 Behold the Great Redeemer Die
Primary Program:
Music Leader: Debra Romney
Accompanists: Di Creer and Donna Stocks
"I Will Walk with Jesus"
Savannah Todd
Isabelle Todd
Summer Oscanyan
"I Will Follow God's Plan for Me"
Cooper Ogden
Axl Gassman
Madilyn Todd
"Follow the Prophet"
Soloists: Adam- Everyone, Enoch- Scarlett, Noah- Madilyn, Abraham- Summer, Moses- Cooper, Samuel- Bentley, Jonah- Isabelle, Daniel- Loretta
Bentley Liechty
Bel Lopez
Xiu Lopez
Lincoln Spencer
"Gethsemane"
Zoe Lopez
Loretta Dean
"I Pray in Faith" and "Love One Another"
Brooke Oscanyan
Scarlett Egbert
"Love Is Spoken Here"
Soloists: Xiu Lopez, Bel Lopez, Zoe Lopez, and Savannah Todd
August Price
"God's Love"
Soloists: Brooke Oscanyan, Lincoln Jackson, Savannah Todd and Bentley Leichty
Closing Hymn: 1026 Holy Places -The congregation will sing the second and third verses
Benediction: Jimmy Lopez
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.